Your Ingredients needed:
- 300–400g salmon fillet
- 3 tsp premium extra virgin olive oil (if needed) try cooking with non-stick fry pan
- 100g green beans
- 1 soft round lettuce
- 8-10 kalamata pitted olives
- 4 truss tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 baby chat potatoes halved (can use pumpkin or sweet potato if preferred)
- 4 tsp premium extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Feel free to add whatever herbs and spices you desire. We add Spanish blend as a rub to the salmon fillets to crust.
- 2 poached fresh free range eggs
Main courses | serves 2
Season the salmon. Heat a frying pan and the fry fish in the olive oil (if required), skin-side down, for 4 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Remove the fish from the pan and set aside. When it has cooled, flake into chunks.
Poach slowly the 2 organic free range eggs!
Lightly steam the 3 baby chat potatoes in microwave for 3-6 minutes depending on microwave power.
Blanch the beans till tender, then refresh in cold water. Put the lettuce leaves in a bowl with the beans, olives and tomatoes, and chat potatoes.
Toss with the dressing made with the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
Divide between 2 bowls, and top each with the egg and flaked salmon.
This is fast, delicious, nutritious and full of mother natures magic!